Location : Coral Bay, St. John | Unit Type: Guest Suite
2 guests 1 bedroom 1 bathroom Self-Check in by Guest/Keypad
Check-In: After 3:00 pm Check-Out: By 10:00 am
225 S.F. interior; 240 S.F. exterior
With stunning picturesque WATER AND ISLAND VIEWS this small queen bedroom suite is tucked in the countryside but still convenient to beaches. PLUS its own kitchenette for light meals and en-suite powder bathroom (outdoor shower) make this rental great for hikers, nature lovers & other travelers looking for a cozy, tropical little hideaway while seeking outdoor adventure & maximizing your time as you visit the island of St John USVI. Additional private amenities include AC, TV, WiFi, and a generously sized private outdoor terrace just for you to enjoy the views with BBQ, table and chairs for dining, zero gravity chairs for reclining, and the outdoor shower. Easy parking off a fully paved road & convenient drive above Coral Bay restaurants/bars, shops, grocery, and all of St John beaches. This little efficiency is amply supplied and has a whole host of must-haves guests look for to make for light luggage packing and travel to St John worry free … so other than your clothes, sunglasses, hat, bathing suit, and SPF you don’t need to pack much at all!
ABOUT THE WATER VIEW. Take in some of the most stunning water and mountain views St. John has to offer right from your private deck sitting 500 feet above sea level. The villa faces the refreshing trade winds overlooking Coral Bay, Tortola and Norman Island of the BVIs, and down island at the Sir Francis Drake Channel towards the Baths of Virgin Gorda and Spanish Town. Spend the morning soaking up the sunrise with your coffee as you overlook the valley of Coral Bay at east-facing water and island views. Relax on the deck in the afternoon shade watching the colors of the setting sky sipping wine, watching the hawks soar above, and enjoying the breeze.
MINUTES AWAY. We are conveniently located to so many things to do in St John. All the popular beaches such as Maho Bay, Trunk Bay and Cinnamon Bay are within a few minutes’ drive from the villa. Great snorkeling is close by at Maho, Salt Pond and Haulover Bay. Hikes at popular Reef Bay and Ram’s Head are within 10 minutes as well as several others as we are within close proximity the Virgin Islands National Park. Coral Bay offers several dining options such as Skinny Legs, Rhumb Lines, Lime Out, and Miss Lucy’s. Two grocery stores are at the bottom of our hill. Note that St. John is not very walkable throughout the entire island. Please rent a vehicle for transportation.
– Tall 24″ Wide Refrigerator, Toaster, Coffee Maker (Regular Drip-Style), Microwave
– BBQ on your private deck with grilling utensils and propane
– Dish soap, pots & pans, utensils, glassware, dish-ware, silverware, hand towels
– Coffee, sugar, salt, pepper, oil and vinegar, a few spices and condiments, baggies, aluminum foil
– WATER FROM IS DRINKABLE FROM TAP with the whole house ultraviolet water treatment system
* Household Towels = Kitchen, Bath, Hand Towels, Paper Towels
* Bathroom essentials = Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Hand Soap, Hair Dryer, Toilet Paper, Washcloths
* Storage = 2 bed side tables (3 drawers each); 1 small dresser (total of 6 drawers). No closet
* Beach Essentials = towels; 2 chairs; 1 cooler; 1 30-can backpack cooler with ice packs; 2 pool noodle floats.
* TV = Wifi for watching your streaming services (such as Amazon, Netflix)
* Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fan
* Fire extinguisher; Fire alarm with carbon monoxide detector
* First aid kit
No pull-out/rollaway/extra beds available. Maximum capacity is 2 adults.
Things to Know
Neighborhood, Property, Vehicle, Parking, etc.
– The villa is on a fully paved road (fully paved all the way across island).
– The neighborhood is completely residential.
– You will need a vehicle for this rental – preferably with high clearance in the event that you travel off roads that are not fully paved (such as a Jeep or SUV). Taxi service does not roam around the island; No uber/lyft.
– This rental has its own private entry door (digital keypad) & 1 designated parking space.
** THIS HOUSE HAS THREE UNITS, so others will likely be present during your stay**
Level 3: top unit/1 bedroom condo
Level 2: middle unit/1 bedroom condo
Level 1: bottom unit/guest suite (“Horizon Terrace” = THIS UNIT) requires descending one flight of stairs (58 steps)
All units have their own private entrance. There are no shared living spaces, decks, BBQs, or amenities (Shared = parking area, sand/foot rinse station, and exterior stairs).
Security cameras on property. Cats on property. Host/Property Mgr. on property.
If you found this listing, but find you are looking for something a bit more spacious and luxurious AND also with an amazing view just like this vacation rental in St John USVI, we have another unit you may be interested in! Click the link for our penthouse, the “Tradewinds Terrace”.
Location for this USVI Vacation Rental